Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The good old days...

Does anyone miss polaroid cameras as much as I do? I wish my digital camera made that shutter noise and then rolled out a beautiful photo that in order to see it you have to shake it a few times. Ok, I know their are other cameras that print out photos but it's just not the same. So how can we bring it back? Buy a polaroid camera for a special event like a birthday party, wedding, or baby shower. Have your guests write a special message on a dry erase or chalk board and say cheese! or take the picture and have your guest write a little something on the back. This can replace a guest book or just give you great memories from a fun day. Let me know if you try this out! I'd love to hear about the polaroid adventure :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily!! Thanks for the comment and suggestions.. would love to see your wall. I love polaroids too... Ella got a fujifilm instax mini which is really similar they just are a little smaller (credit card size) but super cool and fun! You're blog looks great!
    x trina

    ReplyDelete